Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Taking the plunge


Well...I'm taking the plunge with everyone else and creating a blog. I excited to get started and share with others what I'm creating when my ds is in bed for the night and I'm up with the Finnegan the Dog (Golden Retriever, hence the name.) LOLOL I hope I can learn from others on the best way to take pictures of my projects, etc. There is so much out there to learn. So here it goes I'm jumping in with both feet.
And my first blog is also my first challenge from Beate Johns weekend sketch challenge #10.
The colors I used were Smokey Plum, Plum Mist, Baby Pink and Kiwi.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Congratulations Lin on taking the plunge - you will love it! very pretty card! You can also check out my blog at http://www.californiastampin.blogspot.com if you want. Enjoy your blogging! *HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, it is such great fun. Love your card, the colors are wonderfu.

Samm said...

Welcome to the blogging family!!! What a lovely card!!!

Samm
x