Wednesday, July 18, 2007

3 Year Old Logic...

I had to laugh today, my ds who is now going to be three was looking at some pictures I have in his room of the different ultrasounds when I was pregant with him. First he points to one picture and tells me it's him. I tell yes that's right, that was you in mommy's tummy. Next he points to another picture and tells me that's Finnegan (the dog). I try explain him no that is another picture of you. Well as you all know that is useless to argue with a three year old. LOLOL So for know he think I gave birth to the dog. LOLOL Gotta love this age. LOLOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is TOO funny! And I know what you mean about the arguing...there is no logic with 3 year olds! LOL Thanks for making me laugh! (I raised 4 boys, all in their 20s now, and I have 2 grandsons!) :)